WATCH THIS EPISODE
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
There are moments when we wring our hands together and ask, “What can be done?” When it comes to the events of the past six weeks, much of America has been asked to understand a new reality regarding our assumptions about Eastern Europe, and Ukraine in particular. This episode is for those who want to know what to do: we are joined by Alesia Dvorkina and cover not just Ukraine, but the culture of “giving a damn,” and where it will take us as leaders, business owners, mentors, and volunteers. We’re tapping into Alesia’s lived experience to not only discuss how to be better business people serving impact organizations, but how to be stronger mentors to each other, and translate that communal experience into times of crisis like Ukraine is experiencing. This is very much an education in Eastern Europe wrapped in a bow of how we enable others to succeed.
OUR FEATURED GUEST
Alesia Dvorkina, Founder & Salesforce Delivery Specialist, Hmara Solutions
- Support Ukraine – INeedHelpUA.org | Follow on Instagram: @ineedhelpua
- Support Belarus – INeedHelpBY.org | Follow on Instagram: @ineedhelpby
- You can purchase The Kiffness x Boombox – Oy u luzi chervona kalyna (Army Remix) – all royalty earnings will be donated to humanitarian aid for the Ukrainian armed forces.
- Watch Ukrainian Folk Song 🇺🇦 ARMY REMIX | Andriy Khlyvnyuk x The Kiffness on YouTube
- Help by hosting a family or a person who had to free Ukraine (more people arrive in the US without a place to stay)
- Reach out directly by email, if you want to volunteer and/or could share expertise as an advisor on the following topics: email marketing, GDPR, automation of donation confirmation receipts, Quickbooks and financial flows setup for nonprofits, financial reporting, Telegram bot programming, cyber-security.
CONNECT WITH ALESIA DVORKINA